Pass it Around

"If I made records for my own pleasure, I would only record Charley Patton songs." - Bob Dylan

The Ultimate Bob Dylan Collectible! Chocolate from MUSICARES 2015




The fine folks at Dust-to-Digital were up for a Grammy again this year, and that gave them the option to attend the Person of the Year show.  Who wouldn't?  They brought this little gift back for me, a fine treasure wrapped in gold.  THANKS.  Dust to Digital published  my first real book TAKE ME TO THE WATER  and they are publishing my THE BIRTH OF ROCK AND ROLL too.  Few people have friends like Lance and April at Dust to Digital...and I might modestly also let you know their back catalog and their future release schedule confirms they are the most adventurous, ambitious and artistic reissue label in the business.  

No, I am not eating it, but I am hoping all the suits in attendance did....

DUST TO DIGITAL IS HERE

THE BIRTH OF ROCK AND ROLL is available for pre-ordering NOW right HERE


While you are on the site, scroll down to the next post?   My favorite band THE ACCIDENTALS is/are having a group fund...it links below.