Mr. Dylan reaches 85 years old

Against all odds, BIG props to Bob Dylan, who not only just made it to 85 but has remained remarkably active and productive. I used to do a Bob Dylan blog which was pretty high received…made it into a few Wikipedia citations and for a while let me befriend some big shots, but I gave it up pretty much during covid. I was too busy. Still, the blog continues to be viewed...what goes on the web stays on the web. One day. I started it to encourage the artist to record an album of Charlie Patton covers, but he hasn’t yet. As I said 20 years ago, It’s time. Here’s some 1971 bootleg editions of his only novel, which wasn’t really a novel. It was a complicated string of words of poetry. Buy his book on music. It’s a wonderful way to “know” the real artist. #bobdylan.